Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The comp. was a blast freeking hot though. The courses were very technical and the competitors seemed to enjoy the challenge lilrich put befor them.

See everyone in Goldendale, Washington in July for the 3rd event series of We Rock 2006!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Nice shot of Pepper's best side. :rotfl:

Nice pics. thanks, How did you guys end up finishing? Any breakage or ??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
we had breakage both days...
It was a tough day on saturday and twice as hard on sunday...

We finished out 16th over all, dropped down from 12th on saturday. There were about 30 competitors, but we didnt do as well as we wanted.

two courses having breakage on out of 8 really hurts you though.

How is this for some breakage though.....I was able to shear a 3/4" grade 8 bolt for one of my lower links. This was a double shear set up as well........thats like 180k lbs of shear strength there!!

I did it climbing a nasty crack that only a few had made it up, got the tires nice and hot, jabbed the gas the car launched and when it touched down again we sheared the bolt off..... :D

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Yeah that's a good break! With 30 competetors even the slightest mistakes can take you out of the running. I know what your talking about. Sounds like you had a ggod time none the less, and that's what it is really all about. Sorry to here about the breakage, just go and kick some a$$ at the next one. Best of luck. :beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
krazytoy said:
Nice shot of Pepper's best side. :rotfl:

Nice pics. thanks, How did you guys end up finishing? Any breakage or ??
I wasn't meaning to get Pep's back side. Just happened, can't very well tell the spotter to move outta the picture. LOL

Glad you enjoyed them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts