Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pass this on to every club/member you know and VOTE !

Backpacker.com has a poll on the lower right side of their main page. It asks whether or not off-road vehicles should be allowed in national parks. Right now it stands at 88% No, 12% Yes. I feel that we should do something about that As much as I enjoy backpacking I don't want to lose space for responsible off-roading. GET TO VOTING !

http://www.backpacker.com/

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey Ya'll,

If ya'll wanna keep our lands open to OHV's we gotta get our voices heard & get our image in the "general puplic" changed. :thumb: Go & vote it only takes a second or two. :deal: Personally I only got really interested in this in the last year or so......but man is it fun! :thumb: I want my daughter who is not even two yet to be able to go out & off road when she is older. But if we don't speak up now as one voice then that may not happen. Specially w/all the damn greenies round here! doah :gay: If off-roading, mud running, rock crawling or whatever you call it is important to you get involved & get your voice heard.

I'll get off the soap box now! whistle :mrgreen:

·
Registered
183 Posts
holy dubble thread batman :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Its a good cause but we need it posted only once. I'm going to lock this one and leave the one in General 4x4 open.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.