Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
That is the nicest calculator I've seen. Definitely give that one a sticky!!!! :thumb::thumb: up.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
stick it!

ummm, I mean make it a sticky please!

crap even that sounds dirty!

·
is ANI-FACEBOOK!
2,779 Posts
That is sweet!!!!

sticky, sticky, sticky

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Never played with it... Thought to myself, well, the pitbull calc works just fine,..why bother?

THAT IS COOL!

·
is ANI-FACEBOOK!
2,779 Posts
Here is a link to a tire size calculator. You can do up to 4 differant tires on top of the origional tire size of your choosing. All at the same time.

Tells you the differance of the Section Width, Rim Width Range, Overall Diameter, Sidewall Height, Radius, Circumference, Revs per Mile, Actual Speed, Speedometer Difference, and Diameter Difference.

kinda neat.

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp

·
Registered
4 Posts
i think that it would be a great idea to do so. wasn't there a calculator on here before?
-----------
Final drive includes the transmission as well as the differential gears, tires, etc.

On top of that, tire diameter is going to affect the final drive ratio, but it would take a huge tire difference (probably 12+"?) to get that big of a difference in ratio that you are talking about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a link to a tire size calculator. You can do up to 4 differant tires on top of thecars for sale in Miami
origional tire size of your choosing. All at the same time.

Tells you the differance of the Section Width, Rim Width Range, Overall Diameter, Sidewall Height, Radius, Circumference, Revs per Mile, Actual Speed, Speedometer Difference, and Diameter Difference.

kinda neat.

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp
------------
you will have to change the ring and pinion in the rear differential but this will also up your rpm of the engine and will decrease your gas mileage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts