Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago,I decided to go see my parents after getting back in town .As I'm driving north on fairview I hear someone honking a car horn and in looking around I figure out that the woman in the car next to me is pointing wildly for me to pull over. Well, thinking that there might be something wrong with my car I start looking for a driveway to pull into only to have her pull in front of me and stop. Having somewhat of a short fuse I was ready to unload on her but before I could do anything she's out of her car screaming something and heading my way. I could see that there was nothing in her hands but I'm still getting a little nervous until I started to understand what she was screaming "I saw you drinking and driving, I'm calling the cops, your drunk, I'm gonna have you arrested".At this point, having a little time spare I decided to play along. I got this hangdog,aw crap I'm busted look on my face and as soon as I did that I could see her demenor change into this" ah ha I was right" kind of look.
Sure enough a cop shows up and gets to listen as she goes off again. Meanwhile, I'm just biding my time until he comes my way and of course the first thing he wants is DL and registration and everything is good. So right out the gate he asks me if I've been drinking and I answer yes. This seemed to suprise him a little so he asks what I've been drinking and I answered Mountain Dew. It took a second for that to register and he says "that isn't alcohol, have you been drinking any alcohol today?" My answer of course was no so now he wants to do a breath test.He tells me to take a deep breath and exhale slowly into his face. Now what he did'nt know is that I had eaten lunch about 1/2 hour earlier and that lunch was a tin of Kipper snacks in a mustard sauce with crackers and a Dew. With this little feast fermenting in my belly the smell that was emmitted into that troopers face was somewhat pungent to say the least. I could see the tears starting to well up in his eyes as he told me to stop. As he caught his breath, he said that he wanted to do one more test which was the "follow the pencil with your eyes" test.
He told me to wait while he went over to talk to the woman and I could hear bits of the conversation "not drunk, not even drinking, blah,blah,blah. I could see her walking towards me and as she came up to the car she was offering up a very weak apology. I listened for a minute and then told her"you know, when you first got my attention I thought that you were being helpful but it turns out that you are just a nosey, psychotic bitch with way too much time on your hands. Well, I guess this was news to her cause she burst out in tears and demanded that I apologize for "attacking her with such harsh words"
So, what I want to know was I wrong to ask for her number and if she wanted to go have a few drinks?

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
your such a whore.....I guess my question is was it chandra who was flagging you down? :rotfl: I'm going to hell for that one...:thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your such a whore.....I guess my question is was it chandra who was flagging you down? :rotfl: I'm going to hell for that one...:thumb:
dont be mad at me cuz you never beat it up

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe I was drunk. :beer:

Thats what I get for copying and pasting a story and changing it to boise lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts