Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title reads. Some people I know are looking for a Soft Top for a 79 CJ7. They have an original hard top & would like to get a soft top instead. They may be interested in trading. Let me know if you may know of someone.

Cheers! :beer:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Tell them that I could give them some money for the hard top and they could probably get a new one. I have a frame and the rails for the soft top, it just needs the canvas replaced...badly. Please let me know asap, I am all over the hard top for a good price.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
gripguru said:
Tell them that I could give them some money for the hard top and they could probably get a new one. I have a frame and the rails for the soft top, it just needs the canvas replaced...badly. Please let me know asap, I am all over the hard top for a good price.

I also have some moderately used additional tops - one is a bikini for that roll bar style and the other compliments it well, but is a toneau cover for the rear with that bar style.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will pass on the info to them. I may even PM you w/their contact info so you guys can has it out. :deal: Thanks Nate! :thumb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
The YJ and CJ7 use the same tops right? If so I have a used Spice top with complete hardware for sale.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
schitzangiggles said:
The YJ and CJ7 use the same tops right? If so I have a used Spice top with complete hardware for sale.
I have no idea! :confused: Must be the fact that I'm female! :rotfl:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AJ Johnson said:
nah, that's not the reason..
too much time in a chevy! :rotfl::rotfl:
What Chevy?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JeepHacker said:
Oh, I see "in" a chevy not "with" a chevy :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Thanks alot Harvey! Make people think I'm some kind of sick-o why don't cha? :shame:

:rotfl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts