Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what is this virtual 4x4 thing can someone fill me in on what it is and where i can check it out at?

thanx,
JIM

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Its been on the backburner for now. Its basically an adaptation of an Dungions and Dragons type of game but you can build a 4x4 and then fix it up, put stuff on it, and then attempt different trails and stuff.

I still need to modify the current trail attempt logic engine and create another one for personal 4x4 against 4x4 battles. I also need to add lockers and some other stuff into it.

It here on the board, integrated into actually. I have a few people messing with it now but its still way off from even a beta test run. I have a few problems I still need to figure out with it. Got to get seme more graphics put together also. AJ's been using the heck out of it. Found all the loopholes and stuff for me. :mrgreen:

I wanted it done this month. We'll see......

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:thumb: :thumb:
problem with me telling Matt all the stuff I find, I can't take advantage of it when he releases it! whistle whistle

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like fun hope it all works out and i can't wait to play when it's all done.:thumb:

jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts