Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings, we are in search of shared shop space, an affordable building or short-term storage for a CNC Machine. Thanks for the replies, a shop has been found.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Re: Vendors / Shop Owners: Looking for shared space, Building, Storage for a CNC Machine

How big of sheet can you cut? CNC plasma? lazer? what are we talking? Im the soup at a shop that has 230V 3 phase and we need sheets of 1/4" cut in to multiple different pieces. might be able to work something out..... what can your machine do

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Vendors / Shop Owners: Looking for shared space, Building, Storage for a CNC Machine

It is a CNC milling machine. Travel is Y-16 X-20 Z-16 I should have said that in the post. He has made a some very nice custom wheels and various other one-off parts for custom choppers here in the valley. Like I say, I don't know much about what the machine can do, I have seen the quality of the workmanship and dedication he puts into the pieces. I am and have been in the management end of business, so I am kind of clueless about the machine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts