Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. i am currently building (again) a 1973 Ford Bronco to offroad. i have met some of you guys through my work but some of you may not know me from adam. My name is Brandon. I work at Electric Service Carquest. I have not yet been to any meetings but may in the future when I get my rig closer. I have met Matt, Brant, Shaw, Cusak, Spanky, Darren,and a few that I am sure I am forgetting. Just thought I would shout out and say I am trying to get there

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Nice. I love mine. What are you working on now? What stage of your build up are you in?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, it is the same truck. I used to race mud with it and after the Magic Valley Mudboggers disbanded I went to a full frame up rebuild. So as it sits now, It is a frame with axles.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Whats up Adam?

I think the last time I saw you was when I bought all those spare ujoints and belts before we all went to Moab. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
25 Posts
finish that bitch and wheel it.... Let the wife do the motor work from now on and then give me a call and lets put the body on that yard ornamient you call a frame...
Late SHAW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts