Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the Pics I took today of the Unofficial WWOR Run to Carnage Canyon and Meat Grinder...

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More...

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More Still...

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still More..

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More, More...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
What why is John wheeling and not welding??? Looking good any carnage.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And More...

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still Going...

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still More Pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pics Galore...

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
so what was the carnage total??

I crushed in the back corner of my cab and tore the gas filler neck off, I stripped the front axle down and found nothing broke; I think the right side hub dial got turned between 4x4 and 4x2 by the big rock that chewed it up!!

but I did make it up the meatgrinder waterfall unassisted:drive:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
With all the pics of non full size rigs you think our club has a wheel base limit.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
With all the pics of non full size rigs you think our club has a wheel base limit.
Here Lehi, On Sat. I went out with a big LONG rig. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYtG7Fq2cMh2

Oh and you'd like the silver/gray 80. 350 and 40s!

I should have gone with you guys! Instead I mowed the lawn and worked on little projects and got ready for school, which I better get ready for. I have to go in about 6 minutes.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
So... I only bashed my Cherokee a couple of times. I am still in the process of durability testing it!

I only lost both front motor mounts again, and popped the right front tire of the bead twice. A big thanks to IDMoose for his Super HILIFT skills!! LMAO..

So for a carnage report....

Cherokee: 2 tires blown off and 2 motor mounts

Flattie: A couple of minor rocker dents

Rover: 2 scaped flares and new dents on the right rear door

Johns CJ5: Front locker toasted, inop winch

Samurai: Toasted clutch, inop winch, hood won't open to check winch wiring.

James CJ5: Bent rear quarter panel

Yota: Dents in cab, front axle wasn't engaging???, transfer case shifter problems.

Dodge Diesel tow rig: Lost a front wheel bearing on the way to the trail and came home on the trailer.

I had a great day with a mix of different rigs. Kinda of crazy to be wheeling with and old stock Flattie with a 4cyl flathead, then an aluminum V8 luxury 99 Rover. I think I was most impressed with the flattie.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
"Dodge Diesel tow rig: Lost a front wheel bearing on the way to the trail and came home on"

Was that your truck Chris?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No it was Bill's, he uses a 3\4 ton long bed Cummins to flat tow a Willy's. He could just put it in the bed if he wanted to. Brought it home on John's trailer and put the flattie behind the Rover. Then put John's jeep on Chris's trailer.

"Dodge Diesel tow rig: Lost a front wheel bearing on the way to the trail and came home on"

Was that your truck Chris?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts