Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 26th we'll be running Carnage, Meat grinder, and possibly some other trials depending on time and heat. For the Mtn. Home folks your meeting at the Airbase Chevron at 800 or be at the trial head at 900. Don't forget to bring your own food and drinks. Post up so I can get an idea how many rigs there will be.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i will be coming for shure time to test out the new armor and locker.:thumb::drive:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I will not be there, but catch me the end of September

·
Registered
698 Posts
Anybody got an open seat for this run. I can take pics...

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'll be there. Dave I have an open seat if you want ride shotgun.

I'll take you up on that, but if something happens its not my fault :rotfl: so I hope that Toyota Rear end does what it is suppose to do. I'll see you Sunday at about 8:00 AM at the Chevron.

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
I'll take you up on that, but if something happens its not my fault :rotfl: so I hope that Toyota Rear end does what it is suppose to do. I'll see you Sunday at about 8:00 AM at the Chevron.
Hey, didnt Nathan's rig break the last time you rode with him Dave (2HD)? Nathan, I wouldnt offer him a ride!:rotfl:

·
Registered
254 Posts
yeah chris I'm definately up for trailering and splitting the fuel.

I'm still blaming ya dave if anything breaks.

see ya on sunday

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'll try and make it, though not sure at this point.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey, didnt Nathan's rig break the last time you rode with him Dave (2HD)? Nathan, I wouldnt offer him a ride!:rotfl:
You can just mind your own business or I will start hanging around you Rubi :rotfl::rotfl:.

·
Registered
288 Posts
it looks like i might be out for this one i blew a rear axle bearing last night dont know if ill be able to fix it in time. money issues

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'm on the fence. NW Cruisers is doing 2HD/LT on Sat. The Saturday works better for me with school starting Monday. But Ginger says I should go with you guys. If it wasn't Carnage I would definitely go Sunday instead. Carnage is a trail I struggle with. It usually cost me about $100/foot in the one section. Last time I was there I took out a gas tank, rear driveshaft, dented up my whole side and ripped off a sidemarker light, and bent both rear control arms. Other times I've broken mirrors, wrecked tires, taillight lens, etc... It is my nemisis. I'm waiting to see who all is going on Sat. and that will make my final decision. I'm actually thinking I could even go for just riding along on Sunday and taking pictures.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eric, you can sit out carnage if like and just hit up meat grinder and gate keeper. we would like to have ya along, I enjoy watchin your cruzer in action.:drive:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Actually, my avitar is from my last trip from Carnage. What you couldn't see in the picture is that I'm pinned against a rock on the driver's side.

The gas tank was a freak thing. But it was on that trail and there were no poseur shots. But I'll admit the rock that did it could have easily been avoided. I was on that whole wheeling high of, "I can just drive over that little rock, I just conquered much bigger ones." Sometimes an attitude towards the easy stuff will kick you in the balls.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts