Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was at artic circle over on braodway and saw a reflection in the window of a jeep so I turn around and on the road was a red jeep unlimited which I thaught was cool, then I noticed it was a rubicon addition, which I thaught was damn cool. I have to say I really liked it. I do however think they look alot better with the top off, alittle goofy with the long top on.
I tried snapping some pics with my phone but the light went green to soon.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I looked at quite a few Unlimiteds at the SEMA show in Vegas, coolest one by far was one that had the hemi v8 in it. Looked completely factory and the guys that had it said the install was way easy. They said that it pretty much dropped in, fit great, and all the connectors and wiring lined up and plugged in. Even the PCM was the same style and in the same location, which brings me to the question, did Jeep intentionally make it so easy to swap in a Hemi???? Coincidence??? Could there be a factory Unlimited Hemi Rubicon edition in the works somewhere???

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I can't wait for the Jeep Rescue or what it will become lets just hope it doesn't get to diluted from the show form :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I already have a Rubicon Unlimited on my "to own" list. In about 4-5 years, I'll start hunting down a used one. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one about then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts