Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
something with a cummins turbo diesel, mog portal axles, 52" tires, 6 speed transmission, doubler...comfortable cab, 105" wheelbase, tube frame the rest......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I should have put mine in there.... It would be a Rubicon on 48 custom made Krawlers with 4 inch lift..... Custom paint...... Naked AJ riding shotgun!!! :deal: :thumb:
 

·
semi-pro hack
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
Naked AJ riding shotgun
The horror of that image :angryfir:

Tube chassie with k5 skins, all aluminium motor, portal axles, doubler, double beadlock wheels on 44" tires around 110" wheelbase
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
lol.... I don't think all these guys were ready for your particular brand of sick humor hun....
it's all good, they just need to cover their eyes for the first couple of posts, then add their dream rig... :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So other then it is a sammy…. What else does your rig have that makes it just right for you Amber? :deal: <~~ Likes the details
 

·
Site Supporter
Joined
·
2,286 Posts
Ideal rig for me. I have thought about this alot I think a long wheelbase sami with a 4.3 V-6 or a built up 1600 16v suzuki motor toyota axles sami t case with 6:1 gears plus a 4:1 Klune 37" tires. If this were my only 4x I would go with the V-6 but if I had another I would go with the banger :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
semi-pro hack
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
I have mine!! I wouldn't build it any other way!
Maybe without the dents on the passenger side :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
I also REALLY love the look and potential of the Jeep Rescue... 5.9L turbo diesel, underbody cameras, so you can see what your axles are doing.. adjustable hydropmeumatic front suspension..in-cab adjustable 4 inch variable lift.. built in 10KW AC generator.. 3D topographical mapping software..retractable 4 point harnesses.. remote control winches, front and back.. CTIS system.. runflats...I can see Jeep either opting for the NV5600 super heavy duty 6 speed tranny, or the dodge automatic, but most likely the NV5600. It will also probably come with the Rubicon transfercase with 4:1 low range gearing. The only thing that I don't really care for is that it has 37" tires based on the popular MTR's. I think given the 80" wide chassis and 120" wheelbase, this particular platform is strongly based on the new dodge ramcharger chassis, and given the Jeep package, could definately make use of 40"-44" tires. This rig is one that I REALLY hope that Jeep will decide to roll out on the production line, and even though if that does happen, I think several of these options will be lost due to production cost restraints, the potential for the ultimate 4X4 is definately there, waiting to be purchased by modification hungry ******** such as myself! :thumb: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
I also REALLY love the look and potential of the Jeep Rescue... 5.9L turbo diesel, underbody cameras, so you can see what your axles are doing.. adjustable hydropmeumatic front suspension..in-cab adjustable 4 inch variable lift.. built in 10KW AC generator.. 3D topographical mapping software..retractable 4 point harnesses.. remote control winches, front and back.. CTIS system.. runflats...I can see Jeep either opting for the NV5600 super heavy duty 6 speed tranny, or the dodge automatic, but most likely the NV5600. It will also probably come with the Rubicon transfercase with 4:1 low range gearing. The only thing that I don't really care for is that it has 37" tires based on the popular MTR's. I think given the 80" wide chassis and 120" wheelbase, this particular platform is strongly based on the new dodge ramcharger chassis, and given the Jeep package, could definately make use of 40"-44" tires. This rig is one that I REALLY hope that Jeep will decide to roll out on the production line, and even though if that does happen, I think several of these options will be lost due to production cost restraints, the potential for the ultimate 4X4 is definately there, waiting to be purchased by modification hungry ******** such as myself! :thumb: :rotfl:

This is a sweet capable appearing jeep, but like you said, it will just be made off of a 3/4 ton p/up chassis and the new dodge power wagon prolly has more options than this jeep will. I think it has potential, but will be all dumbed down by the time it hits production.


my favorite most desirable rig is a 89 ford 1ton p/up
body is optional
FI 460 stock
~7to1 first gear 5spd (zf tranny) stock
king pin 60 front (stock) - 5.13 arb'd
sterling 10.25 rear (stock) - 5.13 arb'd
undesirable tcase, can be swapped out for a 203/205
w/ 40's
could be built for under $6000.00
once the body dies or falls off, I would make a buggy outta it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
AJ's Other Toy said:
So other then it is a sammy…. What else does your rig have that makes it just right for you Amber? :deal: <~~ Likes the details
Deatail Details, Theres too much to list don't have time to list everything, and furthermore WON'T put it in writing, don't need someone copying my set up!!

Sorry!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
twistedjack said:
I have mine!! I wouldn't build it any other way!
Maybe without the dents on the passenger side :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No way Kevin, The Dents are its character!! Besides all those dents, have MEANING!! SPECIAL MEANING, I will Never forget where they came from and HOW they got there!!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top