Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my new Petereson's in the mail today and it has the first half of the UA trip in it. Looks like you Boise folks took them on some good stuff over there. Nothing as far as eastern Idaho in this issue though...gotta wait for next month.... Anyone know when the video is being released?

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
just got done reading it as well as my 4 wd toyota owner.... Ahhhh what a great end to a crappy day!

Rattlesnake canyon.... used to be called simplot/marble canyon when I went there...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, mine 4WD Toyota Owner hasn't gotten here yet? Ohh wait, mine always gets here late and tore up, like the mail man appreciates the fact that I subscibe to it!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am usually the last to see the mail as Rocky gets it before I get home - Luckily for me he forgot and I got to be the first one in the house to read it !!! We got to hang out with Rick Pewe and the crew when they were here in Boise - actually Rick emailed me on Friday to remind me of what a great time they had here in Idaho.

Anyhow - loved the issue - can't wait for the video!!!! It's pretty funny that I'm a girl and have more Peterson's stacked on my side of the bed than Rocky does!!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hmm I'll have to take a look. I threw it on the back of the toilet under the foot tall pile of other unread mags. For some reason Peterson's kept my subscription going... I haven't paid for it for 2 years.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Really, mine 4WD Toyota Owner hasn't gotten here yet? Ohh wait, mine always gets here late and tore up, like the mail man appreciates the fact that I subscibe to it!!!!
my 4wd toyota owner was chewed up this time.... kind of sucked but oh well, at least it got here!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I got my Petersons and 4WDTO together yesterday. Very good article. I'll get the video when it comes out, I'll need something new to watch in Korea. I submitted some pics of my Toy to 4WDTO. Maybe I'll get in the mag.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well if anyone wants my magazine let me know. I just throw them out after I read them. Might be a couple months before I get to reading that one though. Still working on mags from 2004.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Found my copy. Wife was using it train the dog.
Got up staged. Bill has his rig in the first picture!!

Howard :darn: :drive: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts