Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, here we go again. :darn: I have a 75 ramcharger and the front driveshaft is taking a crap. I am assuming that I have 1350s, but where did that # come from? Also 1310s etc.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
you should have 1310s in the front.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
rear driveshaft- 1310 front, 1310/1350 crossjoint rear
frontdriveshaft- 1310 front, ??? in the CV
axles- ??(whatever is in a stock 79 chev d44)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did and the gas tank broke. Now before I go to 2HD and break a u joint I am going to replace the front 3.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
dont do the dragon ontil you replace the edeljunk carb. or youll have more problems then ujoints.

maybe you should use that steel i gave you to make a bumper and you wouldnt have a busted gastank.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
isn't your toy carb'd? waiting on a chopsaw and welder and time for the bumper, but it's definately getting done before the next trip.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
My suburban is carbed too. That isn't the issue your issue is your carb sucks. It floods out because of the floats. go buy a holley truck avenger or a edelbrock offroad like I have.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
since we are highjacking....

the edelbrock avs doesn't do anything about the floats. they just have modified needles handle the bouncing around an offroad truck endures. i think hte truck avenger would work better since they attack hte problem of running at an angle.

just my results of research.

trev out!!

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
better then nothing at all....

and i think that is just a liability thing. if they said that it would run upside down stupid bastards would be flipping there shit seeing if it was true

1 - 17 of 17 Posts