Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Twin Falls Run

3K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  trevortoyota 
#1 · (Edited)
was a great day once the chill wore off, was almost tolerable. Lumpy ended up a little bound up on the rock pile. it might have been a little more of a trail than the Chickadee could handle, or maybe it was the crappy spotters he had? :rotfl: Hybrid power was required along with a little more petro in the tank because of the nose so far in the air.

Greg ended up behind the wheel of the Chickadee and got a little frisky. I hope he had a spare pair of shorts for the ride back home. The good news is that the Exo works like a champ.

and for the Yoda, the rockers got some minor adjusting along with some beauty marks on the sides of the bed. i think it is time for some trail protection :idea: the snow run tomorrow should be a little nicer to the body panels, er at least i hope.

Tire Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

See less See more
#3 ·
Here's some of Lumpy's climb:

Attachments

#4 ·
The BFGs took a beating today. In the end, it was this rock under the front axle that ended the climb (that and 1/2 tank of gas sitting down hill from the fuel pickup. Oh & the dead batery from the winch suckin it dry.)

Attachments

#5 ·
Pop quiz: What is out of place in the last picture?

Attachments

#6 ·
All in all it was a good day. Just not the right temp to go 40+ it a rig without glass:darn:.

Attachments

#16 · (Edited)
Ding Ding, We got a winner!

I guess we'll give Josh runner-up. I forgot about that huge rock that played havok on the plastic zip strips holding on Trevor's license plate:darn:.

#17 ·
JERKS! Why does everyone have to be a breakin' my balls!!! It is CHRIStmas time so you are supposed to be nice to me!!

Dang web wheelers anyways! LMAO!

I had a bunch of fun, other than my driving. Greg drove and didn't get it stuck. I drive it first, and get it stuck bad, then drove it after Greg and got it stuck again. :darn:

#18 ·
Also, if you look at the first two pictures, you will see that at first the Cherokee is balancing, and the second it is tipped over more.

That happened from me telling Greg that he needed to roll forward about 8 inches to set back down on four wheels. He then pointed his arm the the passenger side, and just with the movement of his arm, the Cherokee tipped the rest of the way, it was priceless the look on his face during that!!!

#20 ·
yeah it is great to be wheeling again. too many nights spent on the computer hearing about the fun everyone else has been having. i am just glad that the yoda has been running so well from sitting for about 8 mos. goes to show you how well you guys did on that motor swap and how the yotas work with basically nothing done to them. it takes a licken and keeps on tickin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.