1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I take it you're trying to make those bushing sleeves? Here's a handy website I've found for getting metal online Online Metal Store | Small Quantity Metal Orders | Metal Cutting, Sales & Shipping | Buy Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless | Metal Product Guides at OnlineMetals.com

They will also cut to length gauranteed to be +1/8" to -0". I see the bushings are 1 7/8" wide. I'm not sure if that's the length the sleeve needs to be or not, but for the tube you're looking for in that length they would be $5.12 each.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I just figured if I could cut them myself and save a few $$s, may as well. Thanks for that link, those prices are very reasonable.

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
I just picked up an assortment of tube, from 2' on up to 6''. How many inches do you really need? The longest stuff I have is 5 ft. It came from our L.N.G. plant in Newport. Junk that they were throwing away.It's between 1/4' - 3/8".

·
Registered
36 Posts
check out ebay too, i get remnants on there pretty cheap, usually can get a few feet with shipping under $20 in that size...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts