Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for someone some where near Bozeman, MT and yes I can dirve somewhere to meet you, I have an 89 toyota PU w/ IFS and want to get a tube bumper that can hold a winch, something kinda like this:

this was originally done by the Hibilly Rock Crew, but they said that they would rather not do something like this anymore, idealy I would like a tube bumper with some type of cage over the grill, would like to spend around $400? I dunno if I can get something that cheap, anyway if anyone wants to take up a bumper build up let me know. [email protected]
we can talk more ideas/ business
thanks
Blane

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Steve at CBI offroad in Idaho Falls, Idaho can hook you up. He is a vender here and is also the one who did my cage setup. He does a lot of Toyota stuff and I believe he also has a product line for Toyota's.

CBI OFFROAD

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yeah check out Steve at CBI. He does alot of work on Toyotas of all years...Not sure if you can name your price, but you can at least call and get a quote of some sort. Or send him an email, he checks that at least once a day. I, along with many many many others can vouch for his work. I have had two front bumpers, a rear bumper, sliders, and two spare tire carriers made by him. So yeah give CBI a jingle.....

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I vouch for Steve as well... As far as I've seen, he's the BEST tube fabricator in the state...:goodjob:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pick steve pick steve pick steve.... He did my 93 and I like everyone else here has beaten the shit out of them with zero issues... I have a friend in Bozo that may be willing to transport the bumper for you.
LATE FLOP
P.S. Nuclear fuels are cool to play with

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Survey SAYS::what:

STEVE AT CBI FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

tell him what he's won, chuck!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all of you for the help, he has some sick bumpers, I have mine on order now I just have to wait it out till I can go pick it up!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts