Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well where is all the pictures everybody? :) Or you can email them to me and I will post em up :deal:

Cant wait to see all the times and places for every event. Thanks for doing that chris. Im curious what I placed in all the events. Well except the rockcrawl, I know what I got there :cool: :drive:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Here are some of the pics from the TTC... I have about 90 more pics and videos and they will get posted up after I send them to Sandman....
Overall it was a great day with a huge turnout, Chris or Alicia can post up a head count and truck count. Blueribbon Coalition sent chairman Greg Mumm all the way from Pocatello to show up, nice guy and full of info.
Lots of wheels up action on the coarse and on the rocks. Sorry but all the weight pulls, mud pit and rock climb are on videos I will post some of those later... I also have CDs of the pics and vids if anyone would like a copy let me know....................

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RIGHT ON :thumb:

Thanks for a few teasers for us, did you happen to get my rock crawl on video?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was his wife driving lol. however lumpy snaped his housing also later that day :thumb:

·
Registered
252 Posts
muddinmike said:
RIGHT ON :thumb:

Thanks for a few teasers for us, did you happen to get my rock crawl on video?
Yea I got your rock crawl but you damn near run over the camera man you came up it so fast:thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are a few bragging rights that I managed to bring home :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hey Mike next year rocks are mine. Also what axle is in the rear of your FORD:flipoff: My brother in law took videos of your runs in tow, mud, and rocks when I get the CD Iwill get it to ya.:goodjob:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
ontherocks said:
Sorry but all the weight pulls, mud pit and rock climb are on videos I will post some of those later... I also have CDs of the pics and vids if anyone would like a copy let me know....................
okay it's later :deal:

any chance of getting some video's of me on the rock crawl and sled pull how about the ford tow truck on the sled pull?

I'll even take a e-mail
[email protected]

I would like a copy of that cd. you sticking them in the mail? Or should I have superdave snag one from you and bring it to me at our next club even?

Thanks cheif :beer:

lehi said:
Hey Mike next year rocks are mine. Also what axle is in the rear of your FORD:flipoff: My brother in law took videos of your runs in tow, mud, and rocks when I get the CD Iwill get it to ya.:goodjob:
It's a CORPORATE axle :flipoff:

look forward to the video action :beer:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahahhhahahahahah one of the guys on some other sites I visit got crafty

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yeah after the Blazer made a highway outa the rocks it wasn't too bad :thumb:

muddinmike said:
here are a few bragging rights that I managed to bring home :beer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, that YJ in the first pic looks awful familiar. Looks kind of like an Alaskan Yeti! ;) I hope Jon & Nate represented the Boys & Girls of the 49th state well. Looks like ya'll put on a great show. Keep the pics coming! :popcorn:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Jon finished in fourth place. He came very close to getting a trophy for overall, but lack of horsepower hurt him in the mud, and start and stops.

Yup, Alicia destroyed her front end, and I cracked the tube on mine all the way around. Somehow though, it managed to make it through the whole course with four wheel drive. I managed to break all the way in the rocks!!

This was an awesome time, I know a lot of you out there will be ready for next year's event!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thank you to everyone who came out to the TT Event we had 19 competitors and a lot of spectators it was a great success. It was nice to see everyone again and meet a lot of new people I hope everyone had fun (I know I did) and we hope to see you again next year in Moab and TT. Also congratulations to Matt Schoemann who won the $500.00 Gift Certificate.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
gripguru said:
LUMP - get it!

:bowdown:

It wasn't me!! I was just along for the ride!!! Alicia throttled through the whoops till the blaze was DOA. I broke my front axle in the same spot, but somehow, it stayed together and four wheel drive still was working??? Sandman rode with me, and through the first corner all I heard was him busting up with laughter the whole time, well, that and "SHIFT!!SHIFT!!".:drive:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for all the fun it was a blast:thumb: , and thanks for the ride kurt it made me feel a little better after i babied mine through there. Hope someone has video of the jimmy, but nothing will match the inside view.:bowdown:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts