1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
hmmm if Dave's off work tomorrow, maybe we can make it. Do you need any write ups / outline of what the event is for?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
though it was short, it was good to see what some of the community thinks of us. i know they are not the majority but was good see it. thanks again for the ride chris. hope it works out for us!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Lumpdog said:
The more info for them the better.
:deal: I emailed you the write up since yer PM box is full. Your secretary (Alicia) needs to remind you to tidy up your inbox again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for showing up :thumb:

I asked the board about TTC for this year and they support it fully. But, they are in the middle of putting together an ordinance governing the usage of all the Parks. The Board will then submit that to the council in 60 days. After the ordinance is finished, we should know what hoops we will have to jump through in order to make it happen. Alicia is looking into the insurance issue, and hopefully that doesn't price us out of putting on this event.

Thanks Jen for the overview you came up with, that was great and much better than what I would have come up with. :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts