Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
thanx chris for the pics, and thanx again for keepin the yoda alive. its all your fault that i can leave a rig for 8 months and come back and flog it without problems, major kudos!!!! :beer::beer: :thumb:

was great to see every one that came out for the day!! hope to get another chance!! :thumb:

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Sorry we missed this one Trevor. We wanted to come out but my it was my families last day here. We need to try to get together for another day of wheeling before you go... if your up for another weekend run we are there!
P.S. Moab told me it missed you this year.:rotfl::drive:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey Trevor;; good to see your home for awhile. Sorry we missed the run, poor timing on our part. From the pics its easy to see why your rig worked so well, YOUR NOT IN IT, looks like you hired a real driver:thumb::rotfl::rotfl: Good job, the toy willl last a lot longer that way:thumb:
Keep us posted if your going to try another one....HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, It doesn't look near as hard in the pictures!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
How about from this angle?

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Here's a couple more, like chris helpin a guy out as always;

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
& more;

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Psst, hey Eric, check out Lumpy's spare tire:flipoff:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Hey Trevor;; good to see your home for awhile. Sorry we missed the run, poor timing on our part. From the pics its easy to see why your rig worked so well, YOUR NOT IN IT, looks like you hired a real driver:thumb::rotfl::rotfl: Good job, the toy willl last a lot longer that way:thumb:
Keep us posted if your going to try another one....HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!

yeah i did get a new driver. i started driving like her too. its alot funner when you act like its not yours and wont have to fix it! :rotfl: we will be wheeling a bit this friday the 30th in twin falls if you can make it.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Sorry we missed this one Trevor. We wanted to come out but my it was my families last day here. We need to try to get together for another day of wheeling before you go... if your up for another weekend run we are there!
P.S. Moab told me it missed you this year.:rotfl::drive:
i hope i can come out and play another day, but we will see. i will be able to make it up there for the meeting for some good food and some WWOR stickers.

pretty messed up when my old rig even makes it to Moab without me huh! i was just glad to hear it did well and dave had fun with it. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sat. Eric K. and I are headed up Cow Creek and to the Long Tom area. We are hoping to find some sledding snow and some wheeling. If you don't have any other plans you are welcome to tag along.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
thanks for the invite. i will check with the boss and see what is up. also depends on how tomorrow ends up after the rocks in Twin Falls. Lumpy will be spotting so you never know. :thumb:

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Sat. Eric K. and I are headed up Cow Creek and to the Long Tom area. We are hoping to find some sledding snow and some wheeling. If you don't have any other plans you are welcome to tag along.
Do you know what time you will be leaving at? We might come along...if Jeeps are welcome. Hey maybe I will try to get my truck stuck again:eek:.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts