Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
hmmmm......

hmmmmm......... Dam that looks Real Nice. . . think i will get to drive that someday? ? ? ? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that particular set of hangers I didn't build. I bought those from a guy over on CK5 to use as a template to build my own. Then Travis bought them from me for his shitbox. Travis punched a huge hole in his A/C box, and also lost his A/C compressor somewhere a few years ago, so he sez "fukit"
The engine is a 4 bolt main 350 bored .40 over, 383 stroker kit installed, Race balanced, ARP bolts, yada yada yada... The intake is a Professional Products Typhoon intake... equiv. to an edelbrock Performer RPM. We have en edelprock 1405 Carb on it with the offroad kit and electric choke kit installed. The headers are the Turbomasters you see in JC whitney where the odd cylinder enters the collector about 2" further past the other 3. We used blazer rear springs up front with some 6" spring shackles from DIY4X that work GREAT! the front sits about 1/4" higher than the rear, but I anticipate those springs settling just a bit more with the weight of the engine. He has a 700R4 tranny, as well as a 241C transfercase that I installed too. we still have a ton of little shit to polish off, but it runs, the motor is broke in, the lift is done....we almost here!

·
Registered
397 Posts
not to mention

dont forget the 38 super swampers. . . and the three gallons of blood on there also. . . AJ you done a hell-of a job (as your shop Bitch) i want to give you 65 :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
That's money bitches!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: not to mention

str8six4me said:
dont forget the 38 super swampers. . . and the three gallons of blood on there also. . . AJ you done a hell-of a job (as your shop Bitch) i want to give you 65 :thumb:
:roll: :roll: :roll: y'all just ignore this fool.....damn customers that want to help anyhow... :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah.... he's a mud freak... i'm gonna try and gt him into trails and rocks too though!

·
Registered
397 Posts
mud Trails Rocks

Mud is What i Like to do :thumb: :thumb: ive road a few Trails Ridding Shot Gun :beer: :beer: Never Done any rocks Yet But from what i here its Bitchenn, but not tell i get steve to do me a Roll Cage :roll: :roll:
dont wanna Get Crushed just yet :scared: :scared: after i get it all broke in ill be takein her to the mud. . . .

·
Registered
183 Posts
whitetrashmafia4x4 said:
right on mud is the way to go ive rolled to much it aint fun :thumb: :beer:
that's because david can't drive on or off road :thumb: :rotfl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts