Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to thinking, that on every trail run, that we should commit ourselves to pickup at least one trash bag full. I will take pics of it and post it up after every trail run. If 10 people each pick up a little, then we will slowly clean up the trails we run. It will only take seconds to do this, but the rewards of keeping our trails cleaner will be more than worth the effort.

I bring this up because I would like to talk about it at the next meeting of incorporating it into next years bylaws for trail rules....... :deal: :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Good Idea Chris. On the trail run tomorrow we can stop at the Hot Spring and pick up there. I will bring some latex gloves since some of the stuff I DONT WANT TO TOUCH. You know what I am talking about.... :scared: :scared:

·
Registered
327 Posts
It never hurts to "leak" to the press about big club clean up projects like the one last April. Our sport needs all the good media exposure we can get.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
our plug

SRO did a run yesterday, and picked up a bunch o trash. we were commenting on how we need to bring burlap bags next time, along with gloves.

Also this wens the 28th we are doing a cleanup with the BLM at the lava trail in rexburg. all are invited. many hands make light work, and then we will play on the rocks! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the rush to get things ready for today, I totally spaced grabbing some trash bags, but I think that it needs to become a part of every trip. It makes us look good anyways and show that we really do care about the land we get to use. I am putting together some stuff for our "club box" that goes along on all the runs! Gonna make a run checklist for the trail leader to go over prior to the run.

Great Job Cannoncrawler!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :beer: :beer:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts