Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know of any.....

Only one i know is the one along the canyon from the Assoc. run a while back. Any one in the area wanna show a guy around?

Thanks,

Trev :thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
There is a club in Twin Falls. They can help you.

From the Idaho State 4X4 Association site:

President: Jeff Trammel
Phone: (208)-420-3937

He should be able to help you.

I wouldn't post his info if it were not already on the internet. I hope I don't get blasted for this.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks scott :thumb: i still cant believe you posted his personal info :rotfl::flipoff:

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have never really been on any "trails" around here (except for the short trail you talked about from the assoc. run), it seems like we have more playground type areas where there are a couple climbs and lines in the same area. once it starts snowing some of the fire roads up in the hill are really fun, but we aren't to that point yet. when are you going to be in town?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm in Burley. I'll be watching to see where this goes the bronco should be ready for a shake down run here before to long.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have never really been on any "trails" around here (except for the short trail you talked about from the assoc. run), it seems like we have more playground type areas where there are a couple climbs and lines in the same area. once it starts snowing some of the fire roads up in the hill are really fun, but we aren't to that point yet. when are you going to be in town?

I'll be in town next Thursday til prolly the 10th of Dec. Tried to email the vice pres. of the Twin Falls club but her email is down. guess i will just call when i get into town. i will post up here once i get my kitchen pass. :thumb:

·
Registered
46 Posts
let me know when you get into town if you are looking for some wheeling, i may have some free time. also you could call the guys down at Advanced Suspension Design, it is a local shop (i think the guy that runs it may actually be the Pres. of the local club ).

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is Jeff's shop. He will help you out Trev.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts