Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd try every forum I know about, and get the word spread out. If someone hears about this in the second or third person, then theres a chance I might be able to get it back.

If you see this trailer, let me know. It's very distinctive, with the toolbox on the tongue, the spare tire on the RIGHT side up front, dovetailed rear, slide out ramps, wood deck....has a bolt stuck 'tween two of the slats of wood in the middle. PM me if you see this trailer. Please check around on your local forums and your local papers - SEE IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SELL THIS TRAILER IN YOUR AREA!!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!! Stolen from Pensacola, FL.

People from all over view this board, so I want to put it out. Please, everyone, look around in papers, forum boards, construction sites, debris clean-ups - everywhere. If you see this set up (it's very distinctive - few trailers have the spare tire welded on the front like this), ask questions and inform me, please. Help me get my trailer back.

SPREAD THIS PIC AROUND ONLINE IN YOUR OTHER FORUMS AND TO YOUR FRIENDS. SOMEONE HAS GOT TO BE LOOKING RIGHT AT IT AND DOESN'T KNOW.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Want it back???? :finger: :rotfl:

·
Registered
530 Posts
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,Thanks for the support fellas :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hell his 86 Full size BARELY fit on there width wise,my junk surely would be in the same boat.It was a nice trialer though.Any updates Chris???
BTTT for ya brutha :finger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, nothing.... I have my fingers crossed, and keep hoping I'll hear something, but the outlook doesn't look good. I keep thinking if I spread the pic around enough, and people can see it, that someone'll recognize it. Someone has got to be looking right at it and doesn't not it's stolen. I just want it back.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RockPunk said:
Want it back???? :finger: :rotfl:

By the way, you're an ass.... :roll:

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pirate, BTF, LockItUp, NWFL4x4, and here.... Only places I participate in. I just hope I can get it back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts