Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new and improved trail run information. Theres no snow so instead of bennett mtn we'll head over to bruneau to run the loop. Requirements for this trail are mild lift with 33" tires. For those interested there is a rockpile to play on. For those looking for a challenge there is a waterfall section that has never been driven.

Sorry about the change but with no snow the origional trail is jsut a dirt road.

Meeting place will be at the chevron on airbase road at 9:00 Directions are: take the first mtn home exit, keep on hwy 30 all the way into town, through the underpass, past the two stoplights, and most of the way out of town. It will be on the lefthand side of the road. If you get to the airport you've gone too far.

For those coming from melba drive to bruneau and stop at the mini mart. We will be leaving mtn home around 9:30 so be in bruneau by 9:45-10:00

·
Registered
148 Posts
Maybe we should elect an official poster to remind the tards that forget about the meeting we have every month. doah Totally spaced it. :banghead: My truck is officialy in the shop gettin tore down and rebuilt so wont make the Feb. 12th. Might try to ride along or somethin' though. Did I miss anything else at the meeting? Any other big runs coming up this spring? Right now I'm shooting to have my rig ready for the week before Easter in red rock country. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
new officers were elected

Kevin Pres
Doug VP
Darrel Treasurer
Dave Secretary
Jessie Safety Officer

There is a Idaho 4x4 Association Meeting for everyone in March - with a trail ride following in Twin Falls - I believe the 5th -6th

And Mike posted, just a little late :finger:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll be doing a prerun the day before to see if there is actually any snow left up there since the weather report looks like crap, if there isn't any would anyone be averse to changing the run to bruneau? It's the same trail we ran a while ago but i foudn thew rest of the loop and there are a couple rock piles to play on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts