Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great weekend to spend outdoors after the recent rain we have had!

Myself, Alicia and my son went down to hole 13 to camp out Saturday night. The weather was perfect, nice and calm on the river, and caught some small largemouth bass and a good sized catfish that night. Got up on Sunday morning to an awesome sunrise on the river.

About 10:30 Sunday morning, we looked up the canyon wall to finally see the rest of the club making their way slowly down. We had a total of eight rigs: Bronco, Dodge pickup, Willy Wagon, 41 Flattie, Samurai, FJ80, my 78 Chevy, and my sis's 00 Blazer.

We played around on the short trails in this area, with some slightly technical stuff that most everyone needed spotting through except for the 2 little guys!! After coming back to my campsite and relaxing for a bit, we packed up and headed back up the canyon wall and out to Little Valley for some more exploring.

Two months ago we ran part of little valley for our GPS run, and all the creek beds were dry! But with the recent rains and warming, all the creeks were flowing which made the wheeling extremely fun! We hit a few rocks, some mud, silt and wet sand. Found some nice canyon views along with an old homestead that still has one home still standing. We headed out around 6:00 and saw a storm coming in from the west. The wind was blowing hard and got a few sprinkles and dust clouds on the way back to town. Good thing we got out of there when we did!

Great time wheeling and thanks to all those that came out! I have only a few pics, I never seem to have my camera in hand for the good stuff. But Rob had his cam, and caught some good pics, hopefully he posts some up too!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Sorry I had to leave early Chris but working all night makes it hard. I will makeit to your next meeting to pay for a membership. It was an interesting trail.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts