Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again, another perfect day for some wheeling!

We started the day with 9 rigs:

79 F150
79 Bronco
92 Explorer
78 Chevy
89 YJ
91 Landcruiser
Samurai
CJ
Scout II

We started out running some washes with mild rocky sections. We stopped at hand dug tunnel, supposedly an old water diversion tunnel, and placed our clubs first Geocache. Then on to find a Geocache, we came across so cool sandhills and ended up at a dry creek bottom. We had to leave the Explorer there at this point (lack of ground clearance needed to continue), and the CJ was having ign coil problems, so it was left also. We followed the creek bed for quite a while, coming across lots of sand washes and rocky sections that proved to be difficult for some of the rigs. And that's where it happened, Rob put a tiny scratch on the Bronco!!!! :deal: :scared: :scared: HAHAHAHA, Pat will enjoy that!! Anyways, so we kept on going till the rocks got huge, we stopped there and yet were a mile away from the cache. That is definitely a place to go back to with "built" rigs, buggies and jeeps. It will take lockers and some suspension travel to keep on going. We walked it a little bit, and the obstacles just kept on coming, wish I would have taken some more pics of it! We turned around and headed back and made lunch where we left the other two vehicles. We took the roads around and finally found the jGeocache we were looking for, but the weather was starting to turn, and the jeep wouldn't run again, and had to be towed out back to the trailer, so we called it a day. There is definitely alot more to explore out there, can't wait to get a couple of us together to do some exploring!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp quite going out an playing round,an get my junk fixed,so i can tow out the blaze an we'll get loose out there hahahahahahahaha
sounds like ya'll had a good time :thumb:
Any more pics of the trail ya found?

<<<<Did he read the grammar and spelling post??? LMAO :finger:
Sincerely, Lumpdog>>>>

·
Registered
164 Posts
TRY A BENT BUMPER, DINGED FENDER, AND A BUSTED FLARE FAWKER! :finger: :banghead:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
By the way, As soon as I can figure out how, my new username will change to trailbus. Last 2 runs, I've picked up 6 pax. Anybody have a spare fare box. :deal:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey there Towpro,

Howz about them there pictures?
If Only the rest of us could say we beat a $14,000 dolar project for a weekend of fun. :firedevi:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey JD how bout some pics of the very small carnage you recevied On the show truck :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LIT said:
If Only the rest of us could say we beat a $14,000 dollar project for a weekend of fun. :firedevi:
Hell, it's got less damage then a runaway shopping cart at Wally World would do!! Maybe he needs to trade in the Bronco for one of them plastic,dent resistant Tupperware containers on wheels....aka a Saturn!!! HAHAHAHA :finger: :finger: :finger:

At least he airs down so he looks cool on the bypasses!

Hey Rob :finger: :finger: :finger:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
252 Posts
Lumpdog said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I have a Saturn and the tires are aired down already Rob ya should come and get it so ya dont bang up that "show rig"

·
Registered
164 Posts
WHATEVER TRAILER QUEENS! SUCK MY BAG FLAT :finger: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ontherocks said:
Lumpdog said:
I have a Saturn and the tires are aired down already Rob ya should come and get it so ya dont bang up that "show rig"
:deal: :thumb: :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts