Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What times should we set up for leaving in the morning? I was thinking getting together about 8:45 and pulling out at 9 am sharp. I'm camping in spot #67 which is right in front of the cabins.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
When to leave really depends on what trail and how many people are going IMO.

I would limit the groups to 7-10 rigs max though, just to keep the "pace" and trail conjestion reasonable.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was there a plan for a "meet and greet" Thurs evening after we all get in?
If so, when and where?
jT
7pm at SlickRock camp. There are more details on the moab mash page.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When to leave really depends on what trail and how many people are going IMO.

I would limit the groups to 7-10 rigs max though, just to keep the "pace" and trail conjestion reasonable.
I'm guestimating about 20 to 25 rigs will be there. If everybody can and wants to run the same trail, well I'm open to ideas. This is also something we can figure out Thursday night. Just see who is there and who wants to run what. I have a whiteboard that I bring down and write everything on so people can look at that anytime.

We could break into two group about an hour apart if that works. If not, well we do have all day and we can break up on the trail itself. Thats what happened last year.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
One other thing you guys might want to consider. The weekend you have chosen is the Land Rover get together weekend. You might check out their schedules and try to get ahead of them. Wish I was going! I usually hit Moab in May for Cruise Moab, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it then either. I'm hoping to stop in for a day or two in March on my way to NM. Have fun and be safe!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One other thing you guys might want to consider. The weekend you have chosen is the Land Rover get together weekend. You might check out their schedules and try to get ahead of them. Wish I was going! I usually hit Moab in May for Cruise Moab, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it then either. I'm hoping to stop in for a day or two in March on my way to NM. Have fun and be safe!
I found that event online. Looks like they put on a pretty good bash!

Anyway, I could not find an exact schedule although I did find a trail list. The trails we are running are on there but I think we should be OK. Most of the trail list are the milder ones.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts