Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(edit) Swayaway Torsion bars (Edit), Used them for a year until i put a coilover LT kit on my T100, will fit 86-94 4wd pickups and 4runners, 93-98 T100s ($85) thats half price.

Also have a pair of OffroadSolutions.com lift shackles with greasable bolts, will work with 3rd generation pickups and T100s. ($100)

Both Located in Rexburg
PM me if interested

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Used them for a year until i put a coilover LT kit on my T100, will fit 86-94 4wd pickups and 4runners, 93-98 T100s ($85) thats half price.

Also have a pair of OffroadSolutions.com lift shackles with greasable bolts, will work with 3rd generation pickups and T100s with some modification. ($100)

Both Located in Rexburg
PM me if interested

Just trying to help ya out, whats them?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
(edit) Swayaway Torsion bars (Edit), Used them for a year until i put a coilover LT kit on my T100, will fit 86-94 4wd pickups and 4runners, 93-98 T100s ($85) thats half price.

Also have a pair of OffroadSolutions.com lift shackles with greasable bolts, will work with 3rd generation pickups and T100s with some modification. ($100)

Both Located in Rexburg
PM me if interested
Clearly "them" would be the Swayaway Torsion bars.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
now your just being an ass.....clearly "Them" was edited out in the original post....
Clearly I edit ALL my posts... Especially to you.:thumb:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And I like being a ass... Just like you.:popcorn:

Apparently we're TOO serious to joke around. My bad.:darn:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry for the stupid question...
What do the "Swayaway Torsion bars" do for you? (Ad height?) Are they hard to instal? Any other info would be helpful...

Im a FNG to 4X4's

·
Registered
60 Posts
In IFS toys and toys with aftermarket long travel they replace the stock torsion bars. They are thicker and can withstand more abuse, but do tend to be stiffer as well. You pretty much HAVE to run them unless you switch to coilovers with a long travel IFS system.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
8" travel BIlstein 5125s, 6k miles on them, like new condition, $90/pr.

Torsion Bars and Shackles still available, Downey dual shock hoops for 2nd and 3rd gen trucks and 1st and 2nd gen. IFS 4runners. $100 also only used 6k miles.

4" superlift (front only, no shocks) $200

1 - 15 of 15 Posts