Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
great scenery! we flew above Kelley Canyon and Ririe Reservoir and then over to Rexburg and back.... next time we'll go to the Tetons and i'll take more pics htere... :thumb:

Attachments

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
nice

great pics.

i love going up!
not that i do it much! (ever) :oops:

is that a friends plane or what?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, that's the littlest one in my fleet..........

:finger: :finger:
it's a good customer of mine's....the offer has been on the table for a while, just haven't been able to take him up on it. Today was PERFECT for flying too!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sweet man, I miss going up. My grandpa used to have two planes and my grandpa and my uncle both have their licenses. I haven't been up for about 12 years though. Grandpa sold both of his planes and my uncle moved to Witchata to fly for Koch Oilfield.

Have fun and take some more pics when you go again.... :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
thats too cool AJ I had a freind in high school that had his license and I flew with him quite a bit but like Brant I haven't flown in years :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would have taken alot more pics, but I only had time to take those as we were on Landing Approach... the rest of the time I was flying the plane! :scared: :scared: :scared: I swear the guy was takin a nap on me!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
wow

wow !!!!! A J the redheaded, rednecked, plane-flying mechanic extraordinaire!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

just funning bud i love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
damm if i knew you had a plane i would have waited to piss you off. . . elk and deer season is shot :( :(

nice pics hope sid hade fun tell her i say HI, and hello and i dont want to be an alien any more. . .

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol... you are beyond alien... always were, and always will be! :finger: :finger:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
hahaha that goegraphical picture is of the corner of Yellowstone highway, and just about county line road just right by the loft. I gad a friend that grew up in that new subdivision on the bottom right

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yep, that's the place!
This friend will take anyone up... he does charge a little, but it's only 50 for about a 45 min ride, I think..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
AJ, the best part about this thread is you spending time with those kids. Flying is a great way to do it as well. My step dad used to own and fly a small plane. We have flown into remote area and explored every inch of the desert by air. Those are some of my best memories. :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I agree. Stengthing the bond between father and kids is very important. It makes lasting memories for them as well as you. Look at me talk...I don't even have kids. Must be wisdom beyond my years :thumb: Yeah right!!!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey dude, you'll have to hook me and the daughter up with this guy........she would love a little plane ride!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
What a great way to spend the day with Dad! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gimme a call Steve...
589-6701

One of the best things about closing my shop is that i'm no longer working 12-16 hours a day and have 3 day weekends to spend more time with family... I'm really looking forward to all the stuff to do with them this summer!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts