Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The run today was great. We only had four rigs and Jesse came along to watch with his 2 little girls. Prozac was a little more than one of the vehicles could handle so John, Carlos and myself finish the trail. We then turn around and came back out on the same trail. We were done by about 11:00, so John suggest to run Meatgrinder. Carlos was 1st. He conquered the wall with no problems. But a little far up he managed to get himself wedge in the draw. He broke the right rear axle and did some body damage. He then decided to winch his way out. John went 2nd, he took a different line than Carlos and did not have any problems. I was the rookie, this was the 1st time that I have tried to run Meatgrinder. I am sure glad to have the doubler. I walked right up the wall and I just kept on going. Even though I am open in the rear, the ABR up front just kept me going.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sweeeet Pics, Darrel!

Sorry I couldn't make it. Looks like I missed a good time. I'm several steps closer to being able to join you. Just wait & see :thumb:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I was on call this weekend :banghead: but i did make some killer progress on the blazer :thumb: looks like a fun trail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts