1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Step 1: admit that you have a problem
Step 2: consolidate.
ALL WHEELS ARE 8 ON 6.5 BOLT PATTERN

four (4) swamper SSR 37x12.50x16.5 radials on Centerline HT 33 Wheels, always balanced and rotated. All have some chunking but no patches, wheels have nice lug covers for a nice clean look. probably right at half tread so lots of miles left in them $700
four (4) swamper TSL-SX 35x15.5x16.5 tires on steel wheels. Very good sidewalls with lots of bite, tread is about less than half. My intentions with these were to groove them for rocks and snow runs were the width would help me but they just sat in the garage. $300
four (4) swamper 39.5x15x15 TSL TIRES ONLY More than half tread. I bought these to see if I could run the size and it turns out I can and I love them. Some scraps on the sidewalls but all hold air and no plugs in them $450
one (1) swamper SSR 35x14.5x16.5 mounted on unknown al. wheel. This was bought used and I have never needed it. At least 85 percent tread on this one $150
If enough people are interested in the 39's I will split them up for 100 a piece to be for spares and keep one for myself.
Make me a good offer, My only hope is to be rockin new tires in Moab

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
bump for ya Joe.....Ohh and did those one things we were talking about before happen to leave or does you family member still have them?? Just curious and trying to fly under the radar if they are still there....

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep still there, at night I wonder how many good homes they could go to

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt. Help poor Joe get rid of all his old tires so he can buy brand new ones :thumb:

Good offers will be considered, thats ok if they don't sell I have the parts to make one awesome one ton neon sittin on 40's:drive:

·
Registered
360 Posts
If you were hiding any luggy 33s in there with 50% or more tread and wear about even...I'd be posting that mystic "PM sent" message I see up here so often.

Don't have nuthin' like that in your herd o' skins, do you?

-Mikey-

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, none, but i'll check the neighbors houses tonight for ya.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you really want to pay for shipping, I would do whatever possible to get them there. I don't think that you want to spend that much to ship though

·
Registered
468 Posts
im interested in the 39.5s i don't know when the next time i would make it to blackfoot though. Come to boise very often???

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im interested in the 39.5s i don't know when the next time i would make it to blackfoot though. Come to boise very often???
Sorry, have not been to Boise for about ten years. If you want them, maybe someone from there is going to be in moab and could take them back there for you otherwise who knows.:(

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
There are some poeple on the board who go back and forth a bit. You might be able to find someone who can take them for you

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, 10% off this weekend, Free pack of gum and favorite cold one if you buy today.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Would this weekend if I could, but I was thinking of the end of the month when I get my Fire pay. Now that I think if it, I may be in the same boat that Scoutmandan is in, I am not anywhere near Blackfoot, but I may be able to get them....guess we will see by the end of the month if you still have them.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds good if your still interested, I'm sure that I will have them.:darn:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Yep, 10% off this weekend, Free pack of gum and favorite cold one if you buy today.

I might be interested......

what kind of gum do ya have?

would consider seperating the gum from the tires?

any warranty left on the gum?

I know I am ass:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts