Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ford BB parts
Brand new hedman headers still in the box. P# 89340 $75

aluminum holley valve covers never been ran but have been sitting around for a long time and would have to be polished to look there best. $40

Also have 2 sets of trick flow chromoly pushrods
6.850 this is the length for a 302 rollor cam motor they have less then one season on them in my bronco. $40
7.350 this length was custom to me but I beleave this is the stock length for a GM LS1. They where for mockup only and have never been ran. $40

PREDATOR carb this is used and has been sitting around for quite a while and I'm sure needs a rebuild I have the owners manual and all part are still available for it. This is the one with an idle circut but I would recomend it for a racing aplication. These are actually pretty easy to tune and are capable of making big power. It will flow over 930 cfm. $100

D60 front end out of a 94 F-350 this is a complete axle other then the inside half of one of the lockout hubs is missing. I got this to use on another project thats just not going to happen. $900 (SOLD)

I have what I think is a complete rebuild kit for a 10.25 rear end if anyone in interested I can give exact part #'s. $50

early bronco 9inch I beleave this is out of a 72 and is the small bearing. $125 (SOLD)

Ford NP 205 t-case $200

Miss.Stuff

one pair of 8inch pro comp 130 watt off road lights (used) but not much.$50 (SOLD)

In bed 3 post tire carrier. used but good condition $40

ALL PARTS ARE SOLD AS IS AND ARE OBO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT LET ME KNOW I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF.
I WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN EARLY BRONCO PARTS FOR TRADE.
I have or can get pics of any of this stuff just not sure how to post them on here.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 60 is a kingpin not sure on the gears. I sold the rear to a guy and he said it was 4.10 but thats just me going off what he said. Give me your email address and I'll send you some pics. Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts