Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanttted to thank you for getting the Shoutbox shut down :angryfir: Go pull your rig int he garage,leave the motor running,close the door,and slowly go FUCK YOURSELFS to death :angryfir: [/b]

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brett,yeah ya missed a doozy,lots of wildiness came out today,and the shoutbox got shut down for a few hrs,then Matt brought it back up after he went and deleted all the posts,so its all good now
CARRY AWN ya cock gobblers :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats that cat "rodzillax3".He's got that orange sami thats for sale.Kinda a bummer,that he turned out the way he did here recently.When I talked to him in 2 headed Dragon he seemed like a decent guy **shrug**

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahhhhhhhhhh go hug a tree you smelly hippy :finger:
Its only the internet for the love of pete.I love when peeps get huffy over the net,its makes me laugh :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Meeeeee??? A tree hugger????? WTF!!! :firedevi: :finger:

Smelly hippy????.......I have never been called that in my life! LMAO.... and FYI, I got up BEFORE noon and had a shower!!!! LOL! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Didn't sound like you were "laughing at the net" yesterday there RP!!!

Seriously though, I would hate to see Matt shut this site down due to a couple freaking tards being fawking ignorant.......

Ya know, all that time yesterday you spent typing, you coulda had your trans out instead... :finger: :beer:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Seriously though, I would hate to see Matt shut this site down due to a couple freaking tards being fawking ignorant.......
Never happen! :deal: :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lumpdog said:
Meeeeee??? A tree hugger????? WTF!!! :firedevi: :finger:

Smelly hippy????.......I have never been called that in my life! LMAO.... and FYI, I got up BEFORE noon and had a shower!!!! LOL! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Didn't sound like you were "laughing at the net" yesterday there RP!!!

Ya know, all that time yesterday you spent typing, you coulda had your trans out instead... :finger: :beer:
BAWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yea for some reason,just saying "smelly hippy" in my head,makes me chuckle,and thought the tree hugger and smelly hippy part was appropriate for your little soothing way to go through life/gravel road dilly,and I figured some would get a smirk reading it as well.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I'm up at 0940 today,well before noon,prolly wont shower to well after though..hahahahahahaaha
Yea no shat,I do need to get that trans outta there so i cna have ya go thru it and see what parts I need to order,so you can slam that trash together.Cops are starting to hassle me for "No MudFlaps,No Fender Flares,and Illegal Bumper heights" so I dont really like driving the blazer around anymore,especially into Boise.
If you thought that I was being huffy yesterday on the net,dang,your in for a treat when I actually get pissed.I had a smile on my face the entire time I was writting that trash ..anywhooooooooooo I think I am going to go lay back down..hahahahahahaahahahaha :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HAHAHAHAHAA welcome to my world :finger:

1 - 12 of 14 Posts