Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just a reminder that I am coming up this weekend I am sure someone will have a seat open but I am not going to bring my tent and hope to stay at someones house. I don't take up much room and don't snore (all those poeple who say I do are LIARS!!). Very much looking forward to meeting all you guys and gals so I will see you Friday afternoon. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all I might have just lost my ride over there. Anyone else going from Pocatello Idaho Falls or inbetween that could mabey take me. It would kind of suck losing the $30 and I would really like to go

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
give me your ticket :thumb: I havn't bought one yet. not sure im gonna either :mrgreen: If you happen to make it I got a couch or a spot on the floor you can sleep on

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I don't end up going my ticket is yours dude. I still have to try and talk my wife into either going or spending the weekend with her mom :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
tell her she is a big girl and can take care of herself. then you git da hell over here :mrgreen:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yee haw party at Mikes house tonight folks. Will see all of you later today :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts