Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lost trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If nobody else has any suggestions for this months trail run I'll throw out a couple and volunteer to lead them.

1. We could go run the lost trail again. My first leading experience with this one wasn't very good but the truck is running a lot better now and I know the trail better than the last time. This one is pretty fun, plenty of places to play and moderately challenging.

2. We could run the bruneau trail again. This is the one where mike destroyed his radius arms. This trail is a full loop but I was unable to complete it with my ranger. We can either run it to the known stopping point and then head back or explore further to find the rest of the trail.

Like I said i'm willing to lead either of these. The trail date would be october 23rd and we would meet at either the chevron on airbase road in mountain home or dans ferry service in melba at 9:00.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well I tried to vote for lost trail. but it wouldn't let me vote :(

It's not like it matters what I think anyway, I'll be in reno that weekend :finger:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd like to run the lost trail again. I might be able to scrounge up a couple more Land Rovers to join us as well.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I would say lost trail.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
either day is fine for me, sounds like lost trail it is.

·
Registered
85 Posts
dang, I'll be sitting in a uhaul on my way to Oregon that weekend.
If anyone wants to go for drinks between monday and friday of next week give me a call 284-3693 Jeremy

Thanks All!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
I didn't vote for a trail, cause I know nothing about them and dont think I should give my input, it would be an uneducated guess!! LOL

I am down!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay, sounds like lost trail it is. We'll meet at dans ferry at 9, head out at 9:30. C-ya there

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
okay, sounds like lost trail it is. We'll meet on the 23rd at dans ferry service at 9 and head out at 9:30. C-ya there

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live above Robie Creek - It's WAY down. From spring shores boat launch you can drive out over 1/2 mile into the (now dry) lake. Entering the "lake" by Robie Creek boat launch you can drive south almost to the big bridge (down to about where the elk drowned last year). Lots of fun but don't go alone as the mud can sneak up on you and get you good and stuck FAST!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
hmmmm as soon as I get the 60 in I say we go bashing up at robie creek in the "lake" :thumb:

·
Registered
306 Posts
If you didn't come, you missed out. Sure it rained all day, but it was a BLAST! Thanks for leading the trail, Dave.

We had no mechanical problems and everyone came home with little souveniers to remind them of the fun time we had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts