1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
883 Posts
No kidding, over 3.00 per gallon, and there saying 3.50 - 4.00 by labor day... YIIIIIIIIIKKKEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.. Better get your fuel now, I had to fill up last night, 42.54 for the liberty..

:deal:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
What are the prices back home right now? :scared:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
As of 10am in Nampa the Chevron's were at $2.69. Haven't been out lately to see how much they have jumped. This is crazy! :scared:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
the shell by my house 2.89 for cheep. stinker up the street 2.99 for regular :scared:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I don't know I might have to buy a moped for the commute to and from boise.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I ran out about 2 this afternoon to the Flying J over here by Middleton and paid $2.659 for regular and $2.979 for Diesel. Figured I would fill up before Friday when I think it will really go out of sight for the weekend.

So, how did the oil companies arrange for Katrina to hit just before the Labor Day weekend?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Rudezuk said:
filled up this morning $16 in the zuk :mrgreen:

Man do i miss my motorcycle!!

Man cant wait to get me another this winter :thumb:
Shoooooooot filled up my turd $67 beans! $2.89 a gallon
Sucks ass i'm throwing a 100 miles a day on my turd and filling up every 3.5 days :angryfir: CANNOT wait to pick up a bike

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Mine sure has been nice this summer! Last fill up was $9.70 and I can get about 180 miles out of it per tank.

Sucks as the season is about over. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
filled up the grey truck today... both tanks.... ouch! $90!!!
AND gas was "only" $2.69... later on this evening in IF, it was $2.99 at the stinker station

·
Registered
50 Posts
this sucks gas. my fat ass is going to start peddling the old mongoose mono shock to work .

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Lumpdog said:
Paid $2.72 a gallon for regular unleaded today!

Holy crap, Might be eatin peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in Moab!!

Drove by the gas station a couple hours later, and up to 2.87 a gallon.

Had a friend waiting in line at Walmart, and the prices jumped .16 while he was there!!! :scared: :scared:

Why does everything I own have to have a V8 doah :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: At least the ones that run anyways......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I know what you mean chris I have two 350's, a 383, and a 318. I think I am going to buy a metro when I get back.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hmm good time to get my bmx practice in I just bought a diesel and that mean $3.25 a gal here

·
Registered
397 Posts
the shit thing in iraq they are only paying .26 a gallon hmmmm.... who likes bush now???

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Gas in Iraq is subsidized and they are only allowed to drive their cars every other day according to whether their liscense plate ends in an odd or even number.
Here is a new sign.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts