Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night between 9:30 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. this morning my blazer was stolen out of my yard i have called all my family members and no one is barrowing it, this sucks ass if any one out there has any information call me at 589-8728

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That sucks. I will be on the lookout. You may want to run an ad like the Glen? did in Boise. What was the response from the cops?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I took out an add in the Local thrifty nickle paper offering a reward. One day after the add came out I recieved a phone call. The next day we recovered the Blazer. Still looking for the ass bags responsible, but they dont have long. The cops pulled over 100 fingerprints off the truck when we recovered it.

I hope you find your truck and get those that stole it. Pretty crappy feeling when you realize its gone.

You should also post this in the 4X4 section, more people read it.

Glen

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah going to do the add thing also this sucks ass i put a lot of time, money..., and AJ's Blood into that blazer. the shity thing is AJ is trained and more experianced, so now he is not cheap labor...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Holy hell, what the eff is going on with all the theft lately? Good luck on finding it. I don't know what I'd do if my truck was stolen.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Well it looks like its time for my toy to get moved from the front of the house, to in the back yard, I live in a good neighborhood, but hell why risk it.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Holy hell, what the eff is going on with all the theft lately? Good luck on finding it. I don't know what I'd do if my truck was stolen.
It's a piece of steel. You would get a new one. Theft sucks bad, but at least it's replaceable stuff. Not family, kids, ect.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
well its a good thing that they are atleast stealing crap!!!! There must not be enough chevy parts to go around!!

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
It is odd, chevy parts are the most common and easiest to get, to not mention most affordable. I dont know what they are thinking. Are blazers popular in mexico right now???

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I didnt mean it in a bad way...It just seems like most of our crime issues in Idaho stem from individuals that have illegally moved north.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the thing of it is, it took me Years to get that blazer, built the way i wanted it, and when i finaly did it, i found someone who would help me out building it (AJ), and like i said earlyer joking about AJ getting more knowledgeable the bad thing is its not a joke he has learned leaps and bounds compared to what he knew, and i am only guessing the amount its going to cost me this time around. . .

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I hope that this makes its way back to you, all joking aside, this is serious and I will watch this side of the state for it, as we always run across deals.

Someone just might be dumb enough to post it for sale.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for it down here, maybe I can pick up some cheap swampers.

Ok that was low

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It's a piece of steel. You would get a new one. Theft sucks bad, but at least it's replaceable stuff. Not family, kids, ect.
Yeah, I kow. I was just sympathizing with Travis about his loss. I really like my truck and I would be pretty upset if it got stolen. I guess you wouldn't care if your bronco was stolen?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Hand copied the link wrong, will work on it later or open this up with Explorere and do it then.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Point being to all this I can relate, and it has to suck. Good Luck.
I cruise Craigslist all the time, If I see anything......

1 - 20 of 58 Posts