Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corey got his today and we watched it holy cow its an awesome video. The local clubs got good airplay. As far as SRO goes Matt, Jason, Mac, Steve, Mickey, Scott, Lavelle and Don all got in the video in their rigs with a short feature on Dons sand jeep. They showed Matts buggy quite a few times. Too cool. Steves in it quite a bit at his shop. As far as poeple in our club thats in it but that didn't have rigs there is Dan Schmidt and me (yeah me!) Josh Pettit(too bad its going to be 2 years before he can see it!) Also some shots where you can see Tina (Scotts wife). Anyway there was lots more poeple in it from around here just kind of in the background. Even if you don't know anyone in the vid its a really good video

The Boise guys got quite a bit of airplay too.

There was also Chads rig in the background of one of the shots

Anyway it was freeking sweet.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corey posted all the details, all are invited to my house around 9 tonight to watch the video

·
Registered
137 Posts
Funny to watch and listen to yourself on tape. You think, do I sound like that all the time? Better go to acting school.
Saw my rig for a second in the previews. Ken and Bill got a couple of shots in also. Matt and Joe shown alot running winch line.
You are right though, video is very well done. Kind of disapointing when you are there for 16 hours and they keep 30 min of it. Always something that you thought for sure they would keep. But, still one of the coolest things that I have done in my life. :popcorn: :beer: :thumb:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Crap...I read this now. Time-late. And I just learned where Eric lives, too. Oh well. Is this the Peterson's Utimate Adventure? Is it something I can order from the mag? I have a subscription to it...

-Mikey-

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah Snake River Offroaders we had the Dec issue, the Boise guys got the Nov and the pre-run was the Oct.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yah we watched it again last night still pretty awesome. Howard your famous!!! It was cool to watch.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yeah, I knew they came through. I've been a subscriber for years and this annual event, along with Tough Truck and the other one where all the participants are repping clubs, those are my favorite issues. Of course reading it about the Adventure coming through Idaho was both fun and miserable. Fun because it's local, miserable because I know (since I've worked in editing and I'm a writer) that by the time I knew it came through, it was three or more months too late. Ah well...

I'll buy the video. That and I'll probably make it a point to try and hit a few SRO meetings early next year and see what's up. I've held off thus far because there's too many demands on my time as it is. But I've gotta start making more time for fun and less time for work. That'd force me to.

-Mikey-

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
this was on outdoorchannel around 6pm last night. looked like is was a riot. lots of skinney pedal on the mud run in IF, me likey!! :thumb: well done fellas!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Just had time to fast forward through the last two trails before I went to work last night and we did get some decent exposure on it. :thumb:

Buddy of mine called me up today and wanted to know how the hell I got onto FourWheeler TV. :rotfl:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
385 Posts
It was so awesome to see locals on national TV. It looked like everyone had a great time on the Rock trails, sand dunes & Mud. I sure wished they would have shown more coverage of the local stuff. You Idaho Falls guys did a bang up job, Congrats!! That mud sure looked like fun.:drive:
Can't wait till we can crack the seal on the DVD in the closet. :drool: Guess Jeremy & I will have to wait for Santa to put it under the tree. :shame:

:lame: I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!! But Jeremy doesn't know its here.... :shocked: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I have been watching it all day at work. Oh, I mean after work. lol It's awesome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts