Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys there are some of us who can't go to Salmon but we are going to get together to wheel on Memorial day and go wheeling probably to Shelly out in the lavas and then depending on time somewhere else. What time you guys want to meet? And where? Me thinks like 10 am mainly because I am lazy and hate gettting up early but also because Corey Wells and Jason Egbert are coming back from Salmon on Sunday and thats late enough to let them four wheel the whole day on Sunday and then make the drive back and not be dead tired the next day. I think this run should be dubbed the "Sucks I am not going to Salmon run" :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I'm in. If you are going to join this run let me know. We are in the begining stages of planning a bbq after so help me get a head count.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
i am in

my family is in!

2 adults for the BBQ and 2 kids

should be fun :thumb:

still wish i could go to salmon! :oops: :banghead:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who cares AJ I am going so I am going to need a mechanic on the trail anyway. :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Im in you all can meet at my place if you like I live in the appartments just past the high school just pull in and drive back till you see my jeep ... im in 103 .... so if that will work let me know

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I guess I am out of the loop but I don't know who everyone is by their planet name, so drop me an im letting me know who you are so I can put you down.
Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
243 Posts
sorry I sure some of you know me and dont even realize you do.. Im Kenny ...Red Jeep with the black diamond XCL Kit under..also had steve do some work on it ...... anyway meeting at my place was just a suggestion we can meet wherever just let me know

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I know that there is NO WAY anyone knows who I am, so.....
I'm AJ the redheaded mechanic freak!
:finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats cool with me but I get lost easy so I vote us in IF meet at the Maverick gas station just past the drive inn that way Kevin or Corey can get us to your place Kenny. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
BBQ at my place afterwards. Give me a count and we will get food assignments.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
If I come, it will either be me+the Boss or me and her and 2 kids.... prolly not the kids tho... I need to talk it over with her more...
Just to clarify, this is Monday?

·
Registered
397 Posts
im in havent done much on the rocks but AJ can drive and show me what to do!!!

meaning dont worry if your brown beast dont make it you have somthing to drive and the nice thing is you break it you fix it. . . lol

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
lol.... you need to get the rest of that steering stuff done before you take it in the rocks travis! Rocks are a whole lot more stressful on steering stuff than mud is...I appreciate the offer tho! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
cool getting on it, talked to steve going to get the bar i need and then work on the cone washers.... wish there was a better way to go with that then ordering them from cali. . .

what happens if i just weld-ed instead of putting that other shit on there???

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Scott it will be me and Kristle just let us know what you want us to bring also Jason E. and his wife and kid will be coming. :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts