Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that ordered stickers, I just got them in the mail and I'm going to package them up and send them out hopefully tomorow. :smokin:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
545 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sandman said:
For those that ordered stickers, I just got them in the mail and I'm going to package them up and send them out hopefully tomorow. :smokin:
What about those of us that procrastinated:darn: and haven't ordered yet, still an option?? :eek:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent both the Oval and the Rectangle versions to the sticker guy for a price estimate. Waiting to hear back on that. It seemed that there was an even split between the two so I decided to just go with both of them. I'll let you know when I find out.....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
For some reason I thought the sticker's would be bigger. $13 for the tiny little stickers I got... I hope some of that money goes to running this board or something.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I posted up the measurements of the stickers. You didnt have to buy them. And yes, the money does help to pay the server fee's and the envelopes and stamps and all the time I put into it.

Sorry to disapoint you.

If you want, send them back to me and I'll send you $13 bucks back.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I was expecting them to be bigger for whatever reason, but they are the size that I asked for... :darn:

Don't mind me... I'm gonna put the crack pipe down and sit in the corner and color :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually I spend the extra cash on Crack/Cocain. I started the site to support my habit. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got mine today, looks good, thanks! Now i just need to wash my car so I can get them on...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Just wait until it rains. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Pimping the site....

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got mine on as well, hopefully it wasn;t too cold when I put them on...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts