Rock Equipment
Tmax
Masterpull
EK motorsports
Ammermans Exhaust
Jim's Drivetrain
PRP
Crane

CHUCK at Idaho Wrecker Sales......For all of the awesome aluminum work!!!!
:beer: :beer:

And not last but not least.....Amber, thanks for putting up with me during the build up! It will be worth one night on the town, just you and I :mrgreen:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
That thing is sweet. 8)

I cant believe how fast you threw it together! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
that's sweeeet......
lol... only one night on the town? and how many nights did you work until the wee hours on it??
Amber... hope ya make him take you out for MORE than one night for that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
183 Posts
sweet :thumb: :beer:

·
Registered
58 Posts
NICE :thumb: :thumb: i like the "finished" look of the floor pan much better than the razor chasis. Is the winch set up to lower the nose like the last one was?? if so how do you have it mounted/routed.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Good job on the buggy! It looks slick! :thumb:

Hope you guys do well in Moab & have a great time. 8)
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
WELL, you all better go back and look at the post, I believe I POSTED UP THAT NAME FIRST... BUT I'LL GIVE IT TO YA ANYHOW, CAUSE I HAVE NO USE FOR THE TANK..

LOL!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
FAWKN A,SHAWEEEEEEEEEEEETPep,Shane,you guys did a flipping sweeeeet jobon that,it looks a billin times better then the razor chassis,I think I'm more stoked on that thing then you guys :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
TJeremy said:
NICE :thumb: :thumb: i like the "finished" look of the floor pan much better than the razor chasis. Is the winch set up to lower the nose like the last one was?? if so how do you have it mounted/routed.
Not stepping on Shane or Peps toes but since they're 3 hrs from moab(just got off the horn with em)and havent seen the new buggy in person,but the winch is mounted on/to the axle,so the synth winch line goes out the fairlead then up to the nose to compress the susp when needed

·
Registered
530 Posts
"Sweet buggy .. A WINCH,SHOCKS,You ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?"

:finger: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA ya fawking FJN's

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Sometimes it is really nice weather and other times it can storm like crazy.

How is the buggy preforming?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rolled into Moab last Sat. morning and could hardly believe it when I saw the new buggy on the trailer in a motel parking lot. Didn't get to see it in action but I was way impressed with the quality and speed of the buildup. Must have been a full on thrash fest getting it done and bombing down there all night. :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know you guys drove the damn thing, where's the action shots! Or couldn't you drive it cause the seats were wet? :finger:
Travis..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts