1 - 13 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I don't think I would be to excited to tell everyone you view a web site called think geek!:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone posted a link to it on another forum I'm on.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You know I bought a shirt off that website after I graduated from Information Technology and it says "There are only 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who don't." Some of you guys should get it if you've been introduced to binary math really not hard had to take it to become a programmer. Matt I'm sure you get it....

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
You know I bought a shirt off that website after I graduated from Information Technology and it says "There are only 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who don't." Some of you guys should get it if you've been introduced to binary math really not hard had to take it to become a programmer. Matt I'm sure you get it....
I hate to admite it but I did. 10 in binary is 2 in decimal. I remember spending lots of time converting back and forth between bases in school. Never ever had to do it in the real world. :rolleyes:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I thought I got it until Sandman said the "2" thing. I thought 10 was refering to ones and zeros.

·
Registered
167 Posts
10 is 1 and 0 only if it were completly accurate it would be 00000010 which the 1 represents 2 the 0's are nothing but showing you what the value is of the one. Confused?

·
Registered
875 Posts
10 is 1 and 0 only if it were completly accurate it would be 00000010 which the 1 represents 2 the 0's are nothing but showing you what the value is of the one. Confused?
Ya what he said:confused:

I'd like to see the pants they sell that have pockets big enough to fit that knife in. I could just see they day, you stop on the trail and notice a bit of coolant leaking around a hose end so as you go to dig a screwdriver out of your tool box here comes a REAL TOOL and pulls out this big a$$ thing and offers it up for use:thumb:

1 - 13 of 14 Posts