Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see some people are viewing my info regarding my wrangler, but no replies yet
I have pictures in my camera but the disc drive (to load the program to upload my pix) is out of order at this time. Dont let that stop you from considering it! I would love to see her go to someone who knows what jeeps are all about and would appreciate being behind the wheel. It honestly has everything you need for climbing, crawling, and fun. After all, isn't that what jeeps are all about? My fiance and I just found out we are expecting and have been trying to plan a wedding so we are making some changes and trying to put the $ together for the wedding. Any help, consideration, or passing the word along to anyone who may be interested is greatly appreciated. Ive looked at other wranglers that are listed and considering what has been put into this one, I am selling myself short. I just want to see her go to a good home
Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
I see some people are viewing my info regarding my wrangler, but no replies yet
I have pictures in my camera but the disc drive (to load the program to upload my pix) is out of order at this time. Dont let that stop you from considering it! I would love to see her go to someone who knows what jeeps are all about and would appreciate being behind the wheel. It honestly has everything you need for climbing, crawling, and fun. After all, isn't that what jeeps are all about? My fiance and I just found out we are expecting and have been trying to plan a wedding so we are making some changes and trying to put the $ together for the wedding. Any help, consideration, or passing the word along to anyone who may be interested is greatly appreciated. Ive looked at other wranglers that are listed and considering what has been put into this one, I am selling myself short. I just want to see her go to a good home
Thanks
Not trying to discourage you, but most guys here are building or have built Very capable off road machines. The largest precentage run 35" or larger tires and most are locked in at least one axle. Your Jeep sounds like a great vehicle, but it still needs some mods to catch up. So at 11 K, then mods it makes it way out of my range personally.
:idea: Try Craigslist you will probably get more hits. You should relist it every couple days though. They have so many list that in 2 days you are hundred of posts back on the list.
Just my 2 cents, Good Luck !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys! Thats what I was lookin for! Any advice is better than nothin!! So thanks again and have a GREAT:thumb: day!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Also pictures go a long way when trying to sell something on the net. This forum because of the nature of interest is dominated by men. Men are very visual. You could completely describe something right down to the torque of the lug nuts but we like to see pictures.:thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks :) Im trying to figure out how to get my pix on there. I realize the visual aids are important to you men :) so bear with me.... Im tryin!! I live in boise if anyone wants to come take a look!!!! But I will continue to test my tech skills.

·
Registered
257 Posts
You know selling your rig to get $$ for a wedding is like cutting off your feet and selling them to buy shoes. When my wife and I got married we (I) spent a grand total of $752 on everything. You are gonna have the rest of your lives together, you sell some toys for a coupla days of fun and a lifetime of debt? I had a freind who spen nearly $35,000 on their "little" wedding that they are still paying for. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts