Registered
401 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
GO PANTHERS!!!! :flipoff:
I think The panthers are going to go all the way

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I hope so... I went and saw a game of theirs in 95? before they had their own stadium and they were playing in Clemson's Field... It was San Francisco they played, and they won.. damn good game, Been a fan ever since...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yeah go Broncos!!!!

And who cares about Nascar, you can see left turns all day at the mall! Now take the turns at 150mph like in F1 with Danica Patrick driving and that is racing, or maybe set it out in the middle of nowhere on mother natures track with no pits like in WRC and that is a whole new addrenaline rush!!!!

Just seeing if I can stir the pot, cause I know that if you are a nascar fan, you are a hardcore nascar fan!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Mr.TRD said:
And who cares about Nascar, you can see left turns all day at the mall!

Some sports take one ball -- real sports take TWO :flipoff:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hey Brant, your :lame:. Nascars do over 150 miles an hour! But hey, if its got a motor and goes fast it's fun to watch. What about Paris/Dakar, thats a real man race!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I know I am :lame: but I don't care. Yeah nascar does 150mph, but around the corners and hitting 200 on the staights!!!! Just trying to jerk some chains... Ohh and I got another one for ya....the Tecate SCORE Baja 1000!!!!

But you are correct, if it has a motor and requires driving, it is great to watch or participate.......except nascar, for me anyway, just cant seem to get a kick out of it....

Ohh and Jason, how was the B-day party? Do you remember?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts