Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Rick, Shane and I first started the club, I had high hopes of it evolving into a responible, family oriented 4 wheel drive club that leads by example, holding true to the laws of the land and tread lightly policies, creating a voice to be heard with USFS and BLM.
In the last 5 years the club has grown tremendously in numbers, and I believe has become everything I'd hoped it would :thumb:
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone in the club for all thier hard work and devotion in making the club what it is today! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Hats off to everyone!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I agree, Snake River Off-Roaders is a great club and I hope that our club, Steep & Deep 4-Wheelers can evolve to the same size and status in the next few years. We are well on our way with some great efforts put forth by all of our participating members. We have gone out on a few trips with SRO and have heard nothing but good things about their club after a good run with them...... Congrats and keep it up SRO :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
GLAD TO FIND IT

I am glad there is a place I can take my kids. my wife really like everyone and looks forward to doing things w/ the club!

everyone is helpful and never condescending to us newbies! :thumb:

let us know if we can do any thing for the club! :deal:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings from Vegas!

Well, I guess I will chime in here too. When my wife and I left Rexburg in August of last year, it was by far one of the sadest days in my life. I had spent 4 years in college up there and approximately 2 of those were spent wheelin' with SRO. Never have I felt so close to home, yet so far away (I am originally from CA). Celeste and I truly miss all of you and look forward to opportunities to meet up again for some crawlin'! OH, by the way, I sold the SAS Toyota several months ago (needed mula for the baby), and just bought a 99 XJ today! I am hoping to have it as capable and good looking as Lavelle's here in the next few years :mrgreen: .

One more thing, the SRO site looks great (Really looks like you didn't need my help 8) )!

Andrew Bosch

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Andrew good to hear from you dude!! SRO is really a great club I remember reading something in a magazine a long time ago and it has been repeated a couple of times since that if four wheeling is to survive as a sport the four wheeling clubs will be mostly responsible for that survival. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've been able to wheel with SRO and always enjoyed their fellowship and good humor, keep it up fellas. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts