Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank the crew at Mountain Home for a good season of racing. Putting on just one race is tough but you folks do it five times (more, if you count the tough truck stuff).

Also, it was good to see all our friends and meet more folks during the year. Thanks to all who have jumped in and helped us change tires during the races. You made it a lot easier to run two classes. Sometimes folks have jumped in and helped without me seeing who it is and leaving before I could thank you. And thanks to all those I didn't have time to thank before jumping in for my next run. You're all awesome :thumb: :thumb:
[/color][/b]

·
Registered
668 Posts
We would also like to thank Chris, Alicia and Cory for all the hard work and the completion of another fun season. Watch out Darrel, next year we are going Dawg hunting. :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We look forward to it :thumb: . Maybe I'll look around for some tractor tires to run in the MM class. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, what's the chance of getting the final points from all the races and a grand total. Curious about the spread.

Also, congrats to Travis to kicking my butt this year in Pro Mud :thumb: .

·
Registered
23 Posts
my thanks also

:thumb: I also would like to give my thanks to the mtn home crew for putting on a great summer of racing.

:thumb: I also would like to thank Bad Dawg Racing for helping me out this year with my new ride. And also for making me step up my game.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts