Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got home about 6:30 and I just want to give a huge thanks to everyone that was involved in putting on this event! My wife and I had a great time and it was awesome to meet some new faces and get to see the old ones (i.e. Richocet) The trails out there proved to be challenging as I broke the buggy TWICE! Thanks again to everyone, see ya next year.....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes I must agree. Very well thought out & planned event. :bowdown:

Kudos to everyone who helped & was involved in any aspect of planning & putting on this weekends event. Jeremy, Zoey & I had a blast! :popcorn:

BTW thanks for the $100 bucks! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: I will put it to good use. :thumb:
Now lets see some more pics!! :drool:

Sabrina Hupe
Idaho State Assoc. Secretary
Idaho 4x4 Club Member

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Yup!!!

Thanks for the many hours of hard work that went into this. The whole family had a great time. I can't wait for next year!!!!!:drive: :drive:

·
Registered
393 Posts
and I had a great time and it was awesome to meet some new faces and get to see the old ones (i.e. Richocet)

I think I resemble that remark.:darn: .....Glad to hear you had a good time, Participation was great.....looking forward to next year

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I had a total blast that this event! Huge thanks to the guys and gals at High Desert and Idaho Offroad who helped with this! Everyone else too! It was great weather and the quality of you folks is awesome. Thanks for having me.

Here are a few pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
one more:

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
We had a great time visiting with old friends and matching names to new faces! The location was great and the weather was real nice!

And winning the Winch wasn't too bad either!! Now all I need is to have my new bumper built! :thumb:

Can't wait until next year! :drive:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I would like to thank all the sponsors who stepped up to donate raffle items. I know there are many, but Bucks, CBI, The Sommer Family and Crawl all come to mind. I don't have a complete list, but THANKS to all of you who helped with it!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Thanks to all that made it happen. I had a great time on the scenic run. I have run that trail 4 times previously, but thought it had a different name.
I learned more about the area on this trip than I have in the past thanks to a great job by trail leader Ken Phillips. Truly a "guided" tour with plenty of stops to catch the scenery and history. Thanks to Ken and Little John for a great guided trail ride. Food, shade, and raffle were awesome, too.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I think I have developed a fixation on broncomans EB, nad I wish now we would have done that, instead of the Boss family annual Father Days Camping trip to lost lake, was good, and Bullseye got some action, but I think this would have been more fun.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
uh, thanks..........I think! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts