Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tech and Vehicle Inspection & Pot Luck will be on May 19th @ 1:00 PM @ Mac and Becca’s house. 9232 N Cottonwood Dr. Idaho Falls 83401. The club will provide the meat, please bring a side dish. Quick and simple fixes can be taken care of at this event. BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS Please RSVP.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Cool man. We are also going to have an swr meter to help tune everyones cbs. I have several really old cbs that I will be testing to see if they work this week, if you don't have a cb you can have one of these. They are old enough to only have 23 channels you will need your own attena wiring and mic. You can thank Frank for these.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I can't be there, but if someone wants to borrow my swr meter let me know.
Jack
I have been reading up on how to use them. So yes, I would like to use it. I could come and grab it from you or Jared could, his father in law lives in the same subdivision as you I think

Once again I will be bringing some old cbs with me for those who don't have one. These are free but I have no clue if they work or not. I don't have mikes for them either.

Heres a pic of the ones I can bring I think I have 3 or 4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lavell has a complete list from calling around last night.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Thanks to everyone who attended the event today. We had a good turn out and had a very good time. The obstacles in the field where a blast, especially the ditch.:thumb: I will work with Eric to try to get all the pics together and get them posted on the club website and some on here.
Thanks to Mac and Becca for hosting, it is greatly appreciated and thanks to Eric for the use of his shop.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good times, thanks to Mac and Becca for hosting it. Thanks Eric and Lavell for helping me with the welding and plasma cutting!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts