Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

taco SAS is finished

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  rokbrkr 
#1 ·
here's the final pics of Jimmies s.a.s. 8) Any body else want one? :thumb:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Steve, I looked at Jimmy's rig last night man and I have to say NICE FAWKIN WORK. I am more than pleased to see your abilites are expanding by leaps and bounds evertime you take on a project. :beer: That is why you will be the only fabricator to ever do stuff on my rig.

#4 ·
whoa.... in all the time I've read Paul's posts, that is far and away the nicest thing I've ever seen him say! :finger: :finger:
shit, coming from him, I'm even more impressed, even after watching steve's progress through the whole thing...

#8 ·
Steve you frickin suck :finger: Jimmy made me drive his truck last night!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: He is a real prick you know. I know have absolutely no fricking reason not to do it.... Wait, kid on the way and $$$$$$$$$$ I love it, you did some really nice work. We went and flexed it with the 37's on and damn can that thing flex. Although he can bottom out the front shocks :scared: Funny thing is, is that it will droop way more than stuff so he just need to put a bump stop on front end..... I LOVE THE SAS TACO!!!! I NEED ONE!!!!!

#11 ·
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.